Authors’ Article Submission Guidelines
1. Articles should primarily treat questions that fall within any subfields of the political and social sciences and international relations.
2. Authors assume all responsibilities for their submitted articles in particular with regard to any third party copy rights or provisions against plagiarism.
3. articles should be of a maximum 1000 words in length (6500 characters including spaces) although typical length of most articles remains below 800 words for better readability and stylistic considerations.
4. Articles need to include a short biography of the author and contact details including a primary email address.
5. Department emails are as below:
Submit Article: email@example.com
Cultural Observatory: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Articles need to be inserted in the body of the email and not as an attachment.